Delicious Small Plates, Perfect With Any Meal Or Great To Share.
104. Edamame (v). freshly steamed green soybeans. sprinkled with your choice of either salt or chili and garlic salt
109. Raw Salad (v). mixed leaves, red onions, thin cut daikon and carrot. garnished with fried shallots and served with wagamama house dressing
113. Seaweed Salad (v). shredded carrot, seaweed, spring onions and red chili. served with wagamama house dressing and sesame seeds
106. Sweet Potato Fries (v). crispy sweet potato fries, served with a chili dipping sauce
105. Lollipop Shrimp Kushiyaki skewers of grilled shrimp marinated in lemongrass, lime and chili. glazed with a sweet-sour and hot sauce and served with a caramelized lime
116. Beef Kushiyaki (c). skewers of tender steak in a lime marinade, drizzled with a sweet teriyaki sauce
107. Chili Squid crispy squid seasoned with salt and shichimi. served with a sweet chili, garlic and cilantro dipping sauce
103. Ebi Katsu crispy shrimp in panko breadcrumbs. served with a sweet chili and garlic sauce. garnished with lime
111. Glazed Pork Ribs tender pork ribs glazed with a sweet chili hoisin sauce
114. Chicken Lettuce Wraps (n). grilled lemongrass chicken with a fresh somen noodle salad and both a cherry hoisin and a peanut sauce. served with crisp lettuce to wrap
Summer Rolls rice paper rolls with shredded carrot, fresh herbs and somen noodles. served with a sweet chili, garlic and cilantro dipping sauce
118. Summer Rolls chicken
117. Summer Rolls (v). yasai
119. Summer Rolls one of each
Gyoza (f). five steamed, grilled chicken or vegetable dumplings. served with a chili, garlic, sesame and soy sauce. gyoza tasty parcels of goodness.
100. Gyoza chicken
101. Gyoza (v). yasai
99. Duck Gyoza five deep-fried duck and leek dumplings. served with a spicy cherry hoisin sauce
102. Ebi Gyoza five deep-fried shrimp and vegetable dumplings. served with a citrus ponzu sauce
Big Fresh, Tasty Plates Of Salad To Fill You Up.
61. Ginger Beef And Cilantro Salad (c). seared steak with caramelized red onions, beansprouts, red peppers, cucumber, carrot, daikon, ginger and cilantro tossed with mixed leaves and wagamama house dressing. garnished with sesame seeds
Mandarin Sesame Salad (n). marinated chicken, salmon or tofu with mixed leaves, mandarin, cilantro, red and spring onions, snow peas and cashew nuts with a sesame, mandarin, basil and mint dressing. garnished with sesame seeds
64. Mandarin Sesame Salad chicken.
63. Mandarin Sesame Salad * salmon.
65. Mandarin Sesame Salad (v). yasai.
Aromatic, Flavorful And Made From The Freshest Ingredients And Spices. Curries As They Should Be.
Chicken Katsu Curry chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs or grilled, served with a curry sauce and rice. garnished with dressed mixed leaves and japanese pickles
71. Chicken Katsu Curry katsu.
73. Chicken Katsu Curry grilled.
72. Yasai Katsu Curry (v). sweet potato, eggplant and butternut squash deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs, served with a curry sauce and brown rice. garnished with dressed mixed leaves and japanese pickles
Itame rice noodles in a spicy green coconut and lemongrass soup topped with stir-fried chicken or fried tofu, beansprouts, red onions, scallions, bok choy, peppers, mushrooms and chilies. garnished with cilantro and lime
37. Itame chicken.
38. Itame (v). yasai.
Raisukaree tender marinated chicken breast or shrimp stir-fried in a coconut and lime curry sauce with snow peas, peppers, red and spring onions, ginger and garlic. served with rice and garnished with sesame seeds, chilies, cilantro and lime
70. Raisukaree chicken.
69. Raisukaree shrimp.
Big Bowls Of Rice, Meat And Vegetables Make For A Filling And Hearty Meal.
77. Cha Han stir-fried white rice with chicken, shrimp, egg, snow peas, mushrooms, sweetcorn and scallions. served with a side portion of miso soup and japanese pickles
78. Yasai Cha Han (v). stir-fried brown rice with fried tofu, squash, egg, snow peas, sweetcorn, mushrooms and scallions. served with a side portion of miso soup and japanese pickles
Teriyaki Donburi grilled chicken, salmon or beef glazed in teriyaki sauce with carrot, scallions and sesame seeds on a bed of rice. garnished with dressed mixed leaves
76. Teriyaki Donburi chicken
206. Teriyaki Donburi * salmon.
75. Teriyaki Donburi (c). beef.
74. Mongolian Beef (c) stir-fried sake-marinated beef with broccoli, red onions and carrot in a sweet and savory sauce. served with white rice and garnished with sesame seeds
204. Shichimi Chicken your choice of either grilled or shichimi blackened chicken. topped with homemade mango salsa and served with steamed broccoli and a portion of brown rice
201. Teriyaki Grilled Steak (c). grilled filet of sirloin drizzled with yakitori sauce and garnished with scallions, sesame seeds and red chilies. served with steamed broccoli and a portion of white rice
Our Super Fresh Spicy Chili Dishes Will Leave You Feeling Like Hot Stuff.
Chili Men stir-fried chicken or tofu, zucchini, red onions, peppers, mushrooms and snow peas in a spicy tomato chili men sauce, served on soba noodles
49. Chili Men chicken.
50. Chili Men (v). yasai.
Firecracker tender marinated chicken breast or shrimp stir-fried with snow peas, red hot chilies, red and green peppers, spring and red onions in a fiery sweet and hot sauce. served with rice and garnished with shichimi, sesame seeds and lime
48. Firecracker chicken.
47. Firecracker shrimp.
Large Bowls Of Noodles, Soup, Meat And Veg, Lots Of Slurping Guaranteed, Vegetable Soup Can Be Requested For Any Ramen.
20. Chicken Ramen noodles in a chicken and pork soup topped with grilled chicken breast and baby spinach. garnished with menma and scallions
21. Wagamama Seafood Ramen * noodles in a vegetable soup with grilled shrimp, salmon, cod and squid. topped with wakame, menma, baby spinach, scallions and a wedge of lime
Chili Ramen noodles in a spicy chicken and pork soup topped with grilled chicken or beef, red onions, scallions, beansprouts and chilies. garnished with cilantro and lime
25. Chili Ramen chicken.
24. Chili Ramen (c). beef.
26. Miso Beef Ramen (c). noodles in a spicy miso, chicken and pork soup topped with stir-fried marinated beef, carrot, leek, garlic and beansprouts. garnished with wakame, menma, sesame seeds and chili oil
27. Moyashi Soba (v). whole wheat noodles in a vegetable soup topped with stir-fried tofu, button mushrooms, zucchini, snow peas, leek, beansprouts and garlic. garnished with scallions and sesame oil
A Variety Of Noodle Dishes Stir-Fried On A Hot, Flat Griddle. Noodlelicious.
40. Yaki Soba teppan-fried soba noodles with chicken, shrimp, egg, beansprouts, peppers, red onions and scallions. garnished with fried shallots, pickled ginger and sesame seeds
41. Yasai Yaki Soba (v). teppan-fried whole wheat noodles with egg, beansprouts, peppers, red onions, scallions, mushrooms and garlic. garnished with fried shallots, pickled ginger, sesame seeds and cilantro vinegar
39. Lemongrass Shrimp Soba (n). teppan-fried soba noodles with grilled shrimp, beansprouts, scallions, ginger, bok choy and red chilies. tossed with lemongrass, mint, peanuts and a citrus ponzu sauce. garnished with cilantro and sesame seeds
Teriyaki Soba grilled, sliced teriyaki steak or salmon on a bed of teppan-fried soba noodles with curry oil, snow peas, red onions, scallions, ginger, beansprouts, bok choy and chilies. garnished with cilantro and sesame seeds
203. Teriyaki Soba * salmon.
202. Teriyaki Soba (c). steak.
42. Yaki Udon teppan-fried udon noodles in curry oil with chicken, shrimp, chikuwa, egg, beansprouts, leek, mushrooms and peppers. garnished with fried shallots, pickled ginger and sesame seeds
44. Ginger Chicken Udon teppan-fried udon noodles with chicken marinated in ginger, garlic and lemongrass. served with egg, beansprouts, red onions, scallions, mangetout and chili. garnished with pickled ginger and cilantro
Wagamama Pad-Thai (n). teppan-fried rice noodles in a sweet amai sauce with chicken and shrimp or fried tofu, egg, beansprouts, leek and red onions. garnished with peanuts and lime
43. Wagamama Pad-Thai chicken or shrimp.
45. Wagamama Pad-Thai (v). yasai.
A Little Bit On The Side.
312. Steamed Broccoli (v).
308. Fried Tofu (v).
315. Miso Soup And Japanese Pickles (v).
305. Chilies (v).
306. Japanese Pickles (v).
300. White Rice Steamed (v).
301. White Rice Sticky (v).
311. Brown Rice (v).
302. Plain Wheat Noodles (v).
303. Whole Wheat Noodles (v).
304. Udon Noodles (v).
(V). Say Hello To The Sweets. Delightful Desserts, Irresistible Temptations.
10. Wagamama Chocolate Cake (d). a moist chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
12. Vanilla Cheesecake (d). rich vanilla cheesecake on a biscuit base with a blueberry and ginger sauce
14. Passion Fruit Sorbet two scoops of tart and tangy passion fruit sorbet
17. Ice Cream (d). two scoops of ice cream, ask your server for today’s selection
13. Coconut Reika (d). three scoops of coconut ice cream with a tangy mango sauce and toasted coconut
Reg. $4.40 / Lg. $5.40. Our Juices Are Freshly Squeezed Just For You And Are Packed Full Of Fruit And Veg.
51/1. Raw Juice carrot, cucumber, tomato, orange and apple
52/2. Fruit Juice apple, orange and watermelon
53/3. Orange Juice it’s just orange juice really
54/4. Carrot Juice carrot with a dash of fresh ginger root
55/5. Core Juice apple and orange juice
57/7. Super Green apple, mint, celery and lime juice
Tea & Coffee (Decaf Available).
740. Freshly Brewed Coffee Hot
741. Freshly Brewed Coffee Iced
718. Double Espresso
720. English Breakfast
725. Hibiscus with rosehips and lemongrass
712. Green Tea
Other Hot Stuff
719. Hot Chocolate
703/701. Still Water
(12oz btl) 2.95
(28oz btl) 4.95
704/702. Sparkling Water
(12oz btl) 2.95
(28oz btl) 4.95
706. Diet Coke
708. Ginger Ale
711. Freshly Brewed Iced Tea ask your server for today’s selection
710. Sparkling Pomegranate pure fruit juice and sparkling water
(12oz btl) 3.50
Complimentary Refills Of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale And Iced Tea.
501. Takara Shochikubai medium sweet sake with a smooth, balanced flavor. served hot, flask for one
502. Hakutsuru an aromatic rich sake. served cold, flask for one
Freshly Made, Stirred And Shaken Cocktails Just For You
510. Ginger Ceylon rum, ginger root, lime and mint with freshly squeezed asian pear
511. Mango Basil Mojito freshly muddled mango, basil and lime. blended with rum and served over ice
515. Cherry Blossom a tropical mix of rums shaken with honey bourbon, amaretto, cherry, watermelon and orange juice
Our Beers Go Perfectly With Our Food And The Large Bottles Are Great For Sharing.
Asahi Super Dry japan’s number one beer known for its clean, crisp and refreshing taste
601. Asahi Super Dry
(22oz btl) 6.95
602. Asahi Super Dry
(12oz btl) 5.25
603. Kirin Ichiban the fine aroma of hops and japonica rice provides its lighter body and delicate aftertaste
(22oz btl) 6.95
605. Tiger Beer a full-flavored pale lager beer from the far east
(11.2oz btl) 4.75
Samuel Adams boston lager. a rich, balanced flavor with a strong, smooth finish
606. Samuel Adams
(12oz btl) 4.75
607. Sam Seasonal
(12oz btl) 4.75
Sapporo japan’s oldest brewery. aroma hops give this lager a crisp taste and refined bitterness to leave a clean finish
608. Sapporo Premium
(22oz can) 7.50
Receive A Complimentary Kids Drink With Any Kids Meal.
83. Mini Ramen noodles in a chicken and pork soup topped with grilled chicken breast, spinach, carrot and sweetcorn
84. Mini Yasai Ramen (v). noodles in a vegetable soup topped with fried tofu, spinach, carrot and sweetcorn
Mini Yaki Soba teppan-fried soba noodles with chicken or fried tofu, egg, sweetcorn, snow peas, peppers and sweet teriyaki sauce
85. Mini Yaki Soba chicken.
86. Mini Yaki Soba (v). yasai.
Mini Grilled Noodles soba noodles with grilled chicken or cod, carrot, sweetcorn, cucumber and sweet teriyaki sauce
96. Mini Grilled Noodles chicken.
97. Mini Grilled Noodles * cod.
Mini Chicken Katsu chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs or grilled, served with rice, carrot, cucumber and sweetcorn. served with your choice of either katsu curry or amai sauce
80. Mini Chicken Katsu katsu.
81. Mini Chicken Katsu grilled
87. Mini Yasai Katsu Curry (v). sweet potato and butternut squash deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs served with brown rice, carrot, cucumber and sweetcorn. served with your choice of either katsu curry or amai sauce
15. Ice Cream (d, v). one scoop of either vanilla, chocolate or coconut ice cream
8. Mini Juice orange or apple juice, or a combination of both
9. Glass Of Milk (d).
750. Soft Drinks choose from coke, diet coke, sprite or ginger ale
Complimentary Refills Available On Soft Drinks.
Wines By The Glass
401/402. Columbia Crest Pinot Grigio washington. a vibrant wine with luscious flavors of green apple complemented by hints of pear
403/404. Indaba Sauvignon Blanc south africa. enticing melon, citrus and tropical fruit
405/406. Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling washington. sweet lime and peach character with subtle mineral notes
407/408. Oxford Landing Chardonnay australia. a fine, creamy texture with underlying citrus flavors
409/410. Castaño Monastrell Rosado spain. strawberry and licorice aromas with a ripe fruitiness on the palate
411/412. Gérard Bertrand Pinot Noir france. ripe cherry and wild raspberry flavors, with silky tannins and an elegant, balanced finish
413/414. Pepperwood Grove Merlot california. dark ruby in color with aromas of raspberries and a hint of chocolate, finishing with toasty american oak
415/416. Oxford Landing Shiraz australia. rich plum and berry fruit flavors with a soft floral aroma
417/418. Avalon Cabernet Sauvignon california. french oak adds a touch of vanilla and nutmeg to the juicy blue and black fruit flavors
* May Contain Some Small Bones, (V) Vegetarian, (F) Available Fried On Request (N) Contains Nuts, (D) These Desserts Contain Dairy Products And Or Traces Of Nuts, (C) Our Beef Is Cooked To Order. Consuming Raw Or Undercooked Meats May Increase Your Risk Of Foodborne Illness, Especially If You Have Certain Medical Conditions.